Welcome in Holland! Are you looking to get away from the crowds in Amsterdam? Holland has so much more to offer off the beaten track. We offer 6 small group tours with a personal touch from experienced local guides. Come and explore nature looking for wildlife, ride a horse on the beach or enjoy a day on a boat looking for seals. Learn more about the days of WWII at a former camp site or dive into sculptures and Vincent van Gogh surrounded by Holland’s most beautiful nature.
Driving through reclaimed land, along farms and historic villages, we will show you the beauty of Holland at a relaxed pace. Visiting stunning natural beauty and hidden gems, hard to reach areas, memorial sites or UNESCO world heritage.
As we are a small tour operator, our tours are flexible and interactive and we are more than happy to explain everything about living in Holland, from local food and schools to bird migration, wolf management and politics!
We have made some significant changes to comply with the current COVID-19 social distancing and safety regulations.
- We will offer private tours only, for up to 6 members of one group (household, family, friends)
- In our minivan we use a screen between the driver/guide and your family
- We will wear a face mask and encourage you to bring your own
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the minivan
- Boxed lunches, snacks and drinks are included
- Hotel pick up and drop off for your convenience
- Multiple day discounts!
As all tours are private, we are very flexible and can add new destinations upon request. Existing destinations are: Seals, concentration camp Vught, National Park Hoge Veluwe, Horse riding, Bird watching and Island Tour. Adding tours with destinations like Giethoorn, Zaanse Schans, Marken or Kinderdijk is definitely a possibility!