On this half day tour, we will take you on a journey along the breathtaking UNESCO World Heritage site Waddensea. We will explore the Waddensea by boat at low tide, scouting for grey seals, harbour seals and migrating birds. We will visit the historic town of Medemblik on the IJsselmeer coast, the 17th century village of Twisk, and we will see the famous enclosing dike between Noord-Holland and Friesland up close, on this family friendly trip.
- Enjoy a half day seal spotting safari at the Unesco World Heritage site Waddensea
- Small group tour!
- Duration of the tour is approximately 7 hours
- Scout for grey seals, harbour seals and migrating birds
- Visit to 17th century town and village on IJsselmeer coast
- See the famous enclosing dike between Noord-Holland and Friesland
- Family friendly, suitable for all ages
- Perfect trip for nature lovers
- Transfer from and to Amsterdam
- Included: all fees for transfer and boat, two drinks and a snack on board