- Dutch Tours offers small group daytrips from Amsterdam, for up to 8 people
- Our Dutch Tours guides/drivers are fully vaccinated
- Multiple day discount!
Existing destinations are: UNESCO World Heritage Wadden Sea with its mudflats and seals, former Nazi concentration camp Vught, National Park Hoge Veluwe with it’s Van Gogh collection in Kröller Müller museum, Castle De Haar, Royal Palace Het Loo, Delft & Kinderdijk, Horse riding and the Island of Texel. Because we are very flexible, we can add new destinations upon request.
Prefer to be on a fully private tour for your group only? All regular tours can be upgraded to private tours. In addition we offer fully private daytrips from Amsterdam to the following destinations:
- Delft & Kinderdijk
- Giethoorn & Zaanse Schans
- Former Nazi concentration camp Vught & war museum Arnhem (battle of Arnhem)
- Royal Palace Het Loo & Castle De Haar
Have you always wondered what the area your ancestors came from looks like? Or would you like some help on your ancestry reseach? Please have a look at our Heritage and ancestry page and contact us to see what we can do for you!
If you are traveling by yourself we welcome you to join our tours! Please call or email for availability! email@example.com
For our bird watching tour click here